N20 Stencil Cleaning
The N20 is an efficient and innovative solution, designed to provide high performance, and meet the daily solder paste stencil cleaning requirements, even for frameless stencils and pump print plastic stencils.
The stencil is immersed in the upright position and submitted to superior cleaning performance of perpendicular ultrasound and is perfectly cleaned in just a few minutes.
The N20 is a 100% closed loop cleaning process, and has an in-line filtration function that keeps the cleaning at high quality levels.
The features of the N20 Stencil:
• Uses an aqueous product (no flash-point, low VOC content) that makes it possible to separate the residues, and ensures the 100% closed loop process.
• In-line filtration that continuously removes the soil loading, and avoids contamination build up.
• Ultrasonic cleaning system
• Water based process in close loop
• Rinsing with filtered cleaning liquid
• No water and no air compressed
• Magnetic driven pumps to avoid leaking
• Low cleaning process costs and low electrical consumption
• Evaporation cleaning agent losses minimized by cover design
• Product recycled permanently
• Minimal maintenance requirements (standard filter cartridges)