The VP-MINI is designed for reflow soldering laboratory and prototype, single pieces and small quantities PCB’ s.
Components such as QFPs, BGAs, Flip-Chips as well as hybrids are processed defect freewith highest quality results. Due the small size of the system it may be used at any place. Its simple fast set up ensures a rapid ready for use providing the ability to solder high quality assemblies defect free. The working speed and cycle time of the system is limited by the heat-up and cool-down time of the used Galden®. It is necessary to follow the maintenance- and inspection-recommendations from the manual. It is inadmissible to use the system contrary to the user manual.
• Powder-coated RAL cover
• Table model top loader
• Window to observe the soldering process
• Suitable for BGA’s, Stacked Packages,…
• Oxygen Free Soldering
• Homogeneous temperature transmission on the complete assembly
• No overheating of components
• Boiling tank out of stainless steel
• External heating elements
• Forced air cooling systemSend en forespørgsel