Aquastorm 100 Inline
The Aquastorm 100 Inline from Speedline is a versatile, high performance cleaning system designed to optimize the PCB cleaning process while minimizing overall cost. It exploits the benefits of the Electrovert® Aquastorm™ series, which are designed to provide cleaning process flexibility, superior cleaning and drying performance. Along with process monitoring, and reliability by utilizing technologies that exceed cleaning and drying expectations.
The features of the Aquastorm 100 Inline cleaner:
• Ideally suited to RMA and no-clean de-flux applications that require chemistry, as well as removal of water-soluble organic acid flux.
• The Aquastorm 100 Inline, in its compact size, offers the same process flexibility and capability as the Aquastorm 200.
• The Aquastorm 100 utilizes technology-based solutions that deliver dynamic energy at the PCB surface to effectively clean under low stand-off and difficult to clean components.
• The drying system of the Aquastorm series will increase throughput and provide cost savings, so that boards can go straight to test of conformal coating.
• The Aquastorm series and thereby the Aquastorm 100 Inline offers several drying options, including the high performing Torrid Zone™ for unmatched flexibility in configuration and performance.
• The Aquastorm 100 is configured with a Windows®-based operating system that provides familiar pull-down menus, includes data logging, and has barcode capability along with many other benefits.
Send en forespørgsel