Aquastorm 200 Inline
The Aquastorm 200 Inline from Speedline has a dual tank design, and is a versatile, high performance cleaning system designed to optimize the PCB cleaning process while minimizing overall cost.
The features of the Aquastorm 200 Inline cleaner:
• With its dual tank design, the Aquastorm 200 is ideally suited to RMA and no-clean de-flux applications that require chemistry, as well as removal of water-soluble organic acid flux.
• The Aquastorm 200 utilizes technology-based solutions that deliver dynamic energy at the PCB surface to effectively clean under low stand-off and difficult to clean components.
• The drying system of the Aquastorm series will increase throughput and provide cost savings, so that boards can go straight to test of conformal coating.
• The Aquastorm series and thereby the Aquastorm 200 Inline offers several drying options, including the high performing Torrid Zone™ for unmatched flexibility in configuration and performance.
• The Aquastorm 200 is configured with a Windows®-based operating system that provides familiar pull-down menus, includes data logging, and has barcode capability along with many other benefits.Send en forespørgsel