As high-reliability PCBs become miniaturized, denser and more complex, board assemblers are seeking ways to increase board level reliability, and cleaning is seen as a process solution. Additionally, the importance of cleaning electronic assemblies increases dramatically in lead-free soldering applications.
The Electrovert® Aquastorm™ series precision cleaning systems are designed to provide complete cleaning process flexibility, superior cleaning and drying performance, process monitoring, and reliability. The Electrovert approach is to provide the market with a range of Aquastorm series cleaners that utilize technologies that exceed cleaning and drying expectations.
Aqaustorm Free Standing Module solution
The Aquastorm FSM is a free standing additional wash section that can be added to any exisiting in-line cleaning process. The Aquastorm FSM is designed to add complete process flexibility. Available for a ‘straight DI’ or ‘chemical wash with chemical isolation’ processes, the Aquastorm FSM provides that additional process flexiblity without time and expense to conver tyour existing cleaner and/or replacing your existing cleaning process.
The Process flexibility benefits include:
• Add a free standing chemistry wash with chemical isolation process to an existing straight DI cleaner.
• Add a free standing straight DI process to an existing chemistry based cleaner.
• Add an additional free standing wash section in front of your existing cleaner using the same cleaning process.
• The FSM can significantly reduce the time required to convert processes in a single wash configuration cleaner.
• The extensive set of optional features to expand process capability include:
• 15 HP wash pump with mixed spray technology
• S jet nozzles in CI and PW
• Chemical metering pump
• Additional levels of filtration and misprint cleaning feature£ Digital flow meters