Delta X Wave
The Vitronics Soltec Delta X has evolved from a long heritage of soldering machines with thousands in production worldwide. With technology driven features developed over generations the Delta X is a reliable, dependable and cost-efficient wave soldering machine.
Up to three products can be porcessed simultaneously for maximized throughput.
Conveyor System – Parallelism
A robust conveyor and chains keep the assembly interface with the wave equal and parallel.
• Multiple lead-screws that are mechanically driven ensure parallel rails: Parallel to 1.0 mm
• Solderpot blocking system guarantees repeatable positioning
• Ensures repeatable interfacing of product to the solderwaves
• Thermal expansion systems on entrance end allows for smooth trouble free operation
Pressure controlled flux supply with stepper motor for precise, repeatable flux application.
Preheat configurations for process flexibility: IR calrod, quartz lamps and forced convection. Modules are easy exchangeable and configurable in the software.
Titanium solder pot components with unique dross management design.
Heavy Duty Titanium Fingers
• Standard HD fingers will dramatically reduce finger replacement
• Flexible chain allows for smooth interface and will not warp the assembly due to the thermal expansion
• Ensures proper loading and unloading of the PCB in the fingers
• Mechanical sensitivity adjustment
• Software controlled sensitivity time out and on/off
• Location specific crash alarm and designation