The Electrovert OmniMAX reflow soldering systems from ITW EAE delivers maximum thermal performance together with process capability and control. The OmniMAX reflow ovens from Speedline come in both 7- and 10-zone ovens, and are a reliable and efficient reflow system for high-end and high-volume production. The OmniMAX is an innovative technology that will save on the lowest power and nitrogen consumption rates.
The OmniMAX 7-zone oven will deliver excellent yields, as the OmniMAX 10-zone oven delivers high performance thermal processing.
Features of the Electrovert OmniMAX series:
• OmniMAX 7 and 10 uses a dual patented IsoThermal technology.
• On thermally challenging heavily populated PCBs the OmniMAX will outperform other ovens with more number of zones.
• The use of the patented IsoThermal Chamber Technology provides maximum thermal performance, and delivers highly efficient heat transfer throughout the entire process and product.
• The patented cooling module within the OmniMAX/ES series provides flexibility and is designed to meet the cooling slope requirements of thermally-challenging board assemblies and to reduce the opportunity of flux dripping in the process area.
• The series is designed to reduce maintenance requirements, extend time between maintenance, and minimize the time required doing maintenance.
• Versatile and robust conveyor systems.
• Each OmniMAX/ES system is lead-free validated and optimized, additionally data on quality assurance and reports are included in the oven documentation package.
• User-friendly software and controls.