ZEVAv delivers the best value in the high-speed selective soldering market. The ZEVAv platform leverages proven, market-leading fluxing, preheating and soldering technology to meet the growing challenges of high yields, cost effective production, and process control. Designed with the flexibility to match your specific application and the ability to execute on-the-fly changeovers.
Sustainability has been part of the design requirements for the ZEVA series of machines
• Solderpot sized have been decreased as much as possible resulting in lower power consumption, lower solder usage and less solder waste in the form of dross formation.
• Power management has been implemented to eliminate peeks in energy consumption.
• Preheat elements are mounted parallel to the transport direction and can be switched off in case they are not required for the board in production.
• Nitrogen atmosphere has been optimized in order to reduce nitrogen consumption, reduce the formation of dross, reduce flux consumption and increase the first pass yield.
• Standard offline programming software
• Program without using machine capacity
• Automatic snap function aligning program over through-hole
• Automatic calibration, process proposal, and flux volume calculation
• Uses .DXF, Gerber or pixel based input